Representative matters include acting on behalf of/advising:
- BMW Hellas and BMW Austria Bank (Greek Branch) in relation to data protection issues, including making the required notifications to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and the implementation of a group-wide speak-up line.
- Diadexus, the US based medical diagnostics company, on their application for the validation of an EPO patent.
- the Greek subsidiary of a market leader in electronics and electrical engineering on data protection issues, including making the required notification to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and advising on the transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU.
- an international pharmaceutical company on employee related privacy matters in the context of an internal investigation.
- an international truck and bus manufacturer on employee related privacy matters in the context of an internal investigation.
- the Hellenic Company for the Management of State Owned Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights, the owner of the trademarks of Olympic Airways, on the concession of the rights to the newly formed entity.