Representative matters include acting on behalf of/advising:
- the Concessionaire (sponsored by a consortium of foreign and local major construction companies including Vinci and Hochtief) on the restructuring of the project for the design, build, finance, operation and maintenance of the Elefsina-Corinthos-Patra stretch of the PATHE motorway with a construction value of €2.4 bn.
- the sponsors of an international consortium (including Vinci and Elaktor) on their participation in the public tender for the €1.4bn concession of the design, build, finance, operation and maintenance of the Kasteli Airport in Crete.
- a syndication of lending banks (having Credit Agricole as inter-creditor agent) on the restructuring of the project for the design, build, finance, operation and maintenance of the Maliakos-Kleidi motorway, with a construction value of €1.7bn.
- the National Bank of Greece in connection with the c.€60m financing of the Fuel Hydrant System at Larnaka International Airport.
- a Greek power company in connection with its financing for the development of a thermal power station with capacity of 437MW in the area of Agioi Theodoroi, Corinth.
- Unicredit Bank and HSBC in connection with the €50m financing of the contractor (a subsidiary of J&P Avax) of the project on the design, construction, financing, maintenance and management of the Municipal Buildings in Corinth and Trikala through a public private partnership.