Representative matters include acting on behalf of/advising:
- Societe Generale in connection with their sale of their entire stake in Geniki Bank to Piraeus Bank.
- Paine & Partners in their €45m acquisition of c.67% of Eurodrip. A tender offer will follow for the remaining stake.
- the Marinopoulos Group, as local advisers, in their acquisition of sole control over Carrefour Marinopoulos and subsidiaries, over which the Marinopoulos Group exercised joint control together with the Carrefour Group until the completion of the transaction, and the subsequent restructuring of Carrefour Marinopoulos by means of a re-financing and share capital increase.
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA in connection with the proposed merger of its two local subsidiaries, Henkel Hellas and Rilken Cosmetics, to be effected through payment of cash by the former to the latter’s shareholders.
- EFG Eurobank in connection with its proposed acquisition of Emporiki Bank from Credit Agricole.
- Selonda Aquacultures in connection with its merger with Interfish Aquacultures.
- Crown Group in connection with the merger of its two local subsidiaries, Lomond Metal Products Services and Crown Hellas Can Packaging.