Representative matters include acting on behalf of/advising:
- UPS on employment matters arising from a change in work organisation.
- a luxury clothing brand on a wide range of employment matters in order to enable commencement of operations in Greece.
- a leading international manufacturer of electronics on employment matters, including regulation, contracts, terminations and data protection compliance, arising in the course of their day to day business on an ongoing basis.
- an international casual clothing brand on terminations of employment, litigation and restructuring of business operations.
- a global biopharmaceutical company on a wide range of matters arising in the course of their day to day business on an ongoing basis including litigation, implementation of policies, adoption of employment regulation, teleworking and data protection compliance.
- an international athletic clothes manufacturer concerning the organisation of their HR department, drafting an employment regulation, preparing template employment contracts for several categories of employees, as well as advising on agreed dismissals and setting up an SE.