Representative matters include acting on behalf of/advising:
- the acquiror of a lease portfolio of aircraft engines on the transfer of those assets leased to a Greek company.
- several leading international banking institutions on the sale of aircraft, the discharge of existing and registration of new mortgages.
- leasing corporations on aircraft leased to Greek airlines.
- the purchasers in the acquisition of aircraft leased to private air carriers and the registration of the ownership transfer with the Civil Aviation Authority.
- the Hellenic Republic in the privatization of Olympic Airlines, including the €177.2m sale of its flight operations, technical maintenance and ground handling to Marfin Investment Group.
- the Hellenic Republic in the establishment of the airline company to succeed Olympic Airlines, their financing arrangements, the purchase, lease, sublease and charter of aircraft, and regulatory and licensing issues.
- the Hellenic Republic in the establishment of the ground handling and maintenance facilities companies to succeed Olympic Airways Services.
- the lessee of a private aircraft in its claims against a US technical services provider.